Financial Strategies for Schools workshop provides Principals, School Leaders and Business Managers with basic accounting and financial management principles and strategies. It outlines cash flow systems regardless of school sector and provides participants with an introduction to finance terminology that is needed for a school to manage effective budgets.
The benefits of attending this workshop
Schools have many areas to manage and keep things working smoothly and efficiently. Sound financial management in schools is integral to a school operating at its best. A lack of future forecasting can cost a school thousands in the long run. Principals will benefit from this session as it will equip them to prepare sound financial planning for their school.
- Participants will gain an understanding of what finance reports are telling them
- Become educated to the fundamentals of government funding
- Understand how to manage their cash flows and debt
- Learn how to produce a well thought out financial plan
- Manage, read and be prepared for annual budgets
- Provide the right accounting management system for their school
- Prepare for regular and thorough audits, and how to undertake a periodi financial review
Find out more